Making Sweden 5% nerdier than it has to be.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The gaming experience (GoW3): Finished and confused

And today I beat God of War 3. It was sort of mixed experience really.

I did enjoy the final twists of the last boss fight, even if it was basically the same as the one from the previous game, and the psyhcological stuff at the end of it all was pretty damn cool.

On the other hand. The retcon at the very end was eye-rolling and the ending itself seemed to lack some pizazz. Also I was sort of right to doubt the guide but it was a disappointingly simple revelation in the end.

Over all... I need to discuss the ending with other people before I make up my mind about it.

And Pandora is now definately the most awesome character in this entire franchise.

That's it folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment